Saturday, September 16, 2017

Sept. 17

Hey everyone! sorry for the late e-mail, I'll get back into the swing of things. Tomorrow we will keep it simple and do Pizza, unfortunately I think it will rain, actually we all want rain for the gorge and our yards, I just love sitting outside with you all. So planning for rain. We will have the game on regardless.   Anyway, John and I will get two large pizzas, a meaty one and a cheese one.  What you all can bring: another pizza chips salad bread sticks fruit cookies or dessert Looking forward to having you all over again, remember we meet on Sunday evening from 5:00 to 7:00, I know it's kind of unhospitable to have an ending time, but with school the next day, we need that time to get the kids to bed on time.  As always new people and kids are welcome.  See you tomorrow, Lori Clements 971-708-3712 loribclements@gmail.com meeting at our house at: 7540 SW Dunsmuir Ln. Beaverton, OR 97007

No comments:

Post a Comment