Wednesday, October 5, 2016
October 9
Hey everyone, hope you week is going well. I'm looking forward to seeing you all this Sunday night from 5:00 to 7:00. This weekend I'm making "Prego no Pao" Which is just a Portuguese sandwich with a thin pork chop and an fried egg in the middle. So good.
Anyway, here are ideas for what you can bring: salad, veggies, fruit, chips, drinks or dessert.
Leave a message below telling us how many you are and what you are bringing.
Thanks, and again, new people and kids are always welcome.
Here is my address: 7540 SW Dunsmuir Ln. Beaverton, OR 97007
Football will be on!!!!!
See you Sunday night
Lori
971-708-3712
loribclements@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am not feeling well at the moment but hoping will be well enough to come Sunday. If we make it Paris and I will bring fruit.
ReplyDeleteWe have family visiting from out of town so I don't think we will make it this week!
ReplyDeleteThe Carlsons are coming and bring a salad.
ReplyDeletePeter is with us right now and he said he's coming.